PMI-RMP/ Risk Management Professional Certification Exam Preparation Training
Greetings from Green International,
Risk is inherent in everything that we do and it’s, therefore, no surprise that risk management holds a high level of importance within project management. This PMI-RMP® Exam Preparation course offers an overview of project risk and risk management is a combination of lecture and hands-on learning formats and is geared towards preparing students for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This boot-camp style course covers the four primary exam objectives: Risk Communication, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning, and Risk Governance, along with the related exam objectives.
PMI-RMP Certification is targeted at project management professionals who are involved in recognizing individuals who provide expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks along with preparing plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities.
If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
For more information about the RMP course please visit PMI’s official website – www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp.
- Learn basic concepts and approaches to Risk Management
- Learn to generate a Risk Management Plan
- Learn about Risk Registers
- Learn to manage the Risk Register
- Learn about building a Communication Foundation
- Learn Communication Theories and Management
- Learn to communicate with Stakeholders and determine Stakeholder Risk Tolerance
- Learn tools and techniques of Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Learn tools and techniques of Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Learn to build and manage a Risk Response Plan