Revit Architecture course in Kuwait
Greetings from Green International, Kuwait, Revit Architecture, Sat-Mon, 6.00 pm-9.00 pm r
Revit allows you to design and document a virtual representation of your project with both parametric 3D modeling and 2D drafting elements. Revit Architecture is an integrated architectural design and documentation environment.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe building information modeling, bidirectional associativity, and parametric relationship in Revit.
- Understand the user interface, parametric objects, and families, and start projects using templates.
- Create and modify levels and grids.
- Create a basic floor plan, add and modify walls and compound walls, use editing tools, and work with doors and windows.
- Work with component families.
- Duplicate and manage views, control object visibility in views, and create elevation, section, and 3D views.
- Learn how to use dimensions and constraints.
- Create floors and ceilings, add roofs and curtain walls, and work with stairs and railings in the building model.
- Create callout views.
- create schedules, legends, and keynotes.
- Works with walkthrough, shadow settings, drawing sheets, title blocks, and rendering.
Course Duration: 30 Hours